Thank you for your interest and visit our website. We respect and are committed to protecting the privacy of your information.
Protecting your personal data and building your trust is a very important to us. We only collect the necessary information related to the purchase transaction.
We will keep the information for the period required by law or for any purpose. You can access the website and the browser without having to provide any personal information. At that time, you are anonymous until you are log into your account.
1. Collect personal information
We collect, store and process your information for the order and subsequent notices, including: Name, email, shipping address, telephone, payment details by card or bank account details.
- We will use the information you have provided to process your order, provide the services and information requested through the website and upon your request.
- We will use the information to manage your account; Verify and conduct online transactions, identify visitors to the web, research demographics, send information including product information and services. If you do not want to receive any of our marketing information you can refuse at any time.
- We may transfer the name and address to a third party for delivery to you (eg courier or vendor).
- You can access information by logging into your account on our website. Here, you will see your order details, received products and sent items, manage your email, bank and newsletters that you have set up for tracking.
- You are committed to the privacy of your personal data and are not permitted to disclose to third parties. We do not bear any responsibility for misuse of passwords if this is not our fault.
- We may use your personal information to market research. All details will be hidden and only used for statistics. You can refuse your participation at any time.
- We take appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access or loss or destruction or damage to your information.
- We advise you not to include details of payments to anyone by e-mail, we are not responsible for losses you may incur in exchanging your information. Guests via internet or email.
- You absolutely do not use any programs, tools or other forms to interfere with the system or alter the data structure. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, disseminate or encourage any activity that interferes with, disrupts or infiltrates data of the website system. All violations will be deprived of all rights and will be prosecuted if necessary.
- All transaction information will be kept confidential, but if required by law, we will be required to provide this information to law enforcement agencies.
3. Customer benefits
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, have the right to request that we correct errors in your data at no charge. At any time you also have the right to request that we cease using your personal data for marketing purposes.